Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions of Bike Rent Girona
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Campo Bicicleta’s general terms and conditions apply to any agreement between Campo Bicicleta and the customer. The general terms and conditions apply to every training internship, cycling holiday and bicycle rental.
- We do everything we can to keep you safe and healthy during your holiday. However, you go on holiday entirely at your own risk.
- Campo Bicicleta is not liable for theft, damage, illness, death, falls, changes to your trip, etc. You are fully responsible for accidents and damage while cycling. If you want to be insured during your holiday, you must take care of this yourself.
- As a customer you have had the opportunity to check the material and see that it is suitable for the intended use.
Booking and payment conditions
- To make a reservation, mail the contract, completed and signed, back to firstname.lastname@example.org. And transfer 30% of the total amount to account number ES08 0081 7021 7100 0121 4927. At the latest one month before departure, transfer the rest of the amount (including the deposit) to the above account. If you participate in cycling events, you pay 100% of the registration when you make the reservation.
- We use your personal data for our own archive and for the reservation of your accommodation in Girona. This means you don’t have to show anything during check-in and you can immediately enjoy your holiday.
- The security deposit is stated in the contract. You also pay the security deposit one month before departure and it will be refunded to your account 24 hours after departure, provided that no material is missing and there is no damage to the accommodation, the rest of the material and the rental bicycle (in in case you rent a bicycle).
- We determine the deposit amount based on the number of rental bicycles. For 1 to 3 rental bicycles, the deposit is: €100. With 4 to 6 rental bikes: €200. For 6 to 10 rental bicycles: €300,- and for more than 10 rental bicycles: €500.
- If you want to cancel the reservation, this must be communicated in advance via email@example.com. If you cancel up to 45 days before the arrival date, you will receive a refund of 80% of the total amount.
- If you cancel up to 7 days before the arrival date, you will receive a refund of 70% of the total amount. If you cancel later, we will still charge the full amount. In the event of a cancellation of one or more participants of a group (partial cancellation), you should always contact Campo Bicicleta.
- In the event of partial cancellation, we can only reimburse the rental bicycle under the above conditions. We cannot guarantee a refund of accommodation costs, but it depends on the form of the accommodation you have chosen. In the event of a partial cancellation, we will always look at a possible reimbursement of the travel sum in consultation with you (that is the main booker).
- The above conditions also apply to cancellations due to force majeure (such as natural disasters) (80% return up to 45 days in advance, 70% return up to 7 days in advance and 0% return later).
Material Campo Bicicleta
- In the event of damage or use of Campo Bicicleta equipment (such as spare bicycle equipment, cleaning supplies, tools, pump, etc.), you must pay for the repair (if it can be repaired) or the purchase price. With the exception of the chain oil, degreasing wipes and sunscreen. When puncturing and using our inner tube, that costs € 3,-.
- As a customer, you do not change the material without Campo Bicicleta’s permission. Modifications to the material without Campo Bicicleta’s permission will be considered damage.
- You will inform Campo Bicicleta immediately if the material is damaged or missing.
The rental bike
- The bicycle is not insured. You are responsible for damage and theft. Campo Bicicleta is solely responsible for wear and tear of the tires, chain, sprockets, cables and brake pads. For any other type of damage, you pay the repair costs or, if repair is not possible, the purchase price of the part.
- For every (new) scratch on the bicycle that cannot be repaired, you pay € 25 per scratch. You also pay for the inner tube (€ 3,-) in the event of a puncture.
- You must inform Campo Bicicleta immediately in the event of any fall or damage. The bicycle must always be checked by us. This means that parts can be replaced immediately – when necessary – and you can also safely go out on the bike the following days. If you do not immediately report a fall and/or damage, you always pay the purchase price of the part.
- In the event of theft, you pay the purchase price.
- If the bicycle is returned extremely dirty, we charge a cleaning fee of € 20.
- It is not allowed to tinker with the bicycles yourself, with the exception of adjusting the saddle height and replacing the pedals.
- If the booked bike is not available due to delivery problems of Bianchi, we will provide a bike of comparable quality if Bianchi has been able to provide us with one.