- The bicycle is not insured. You are responsible for damage and theft. Campo Bicicleta is solely responsible for wear and tear of the tires, chain, sprockets, cables and brake pads. For any other type of damage, you pay the repair costs or, if repair is not possible, the purchase price of the part.
- For every (new) scratch on the bicycle that cannot be repaired, you pay € 25 per scratch. You also pay for the inner tube (€ 3,-) in the event of a puncture.
- You must inform Campo Bicicleta immediately in the event of any fall or damage. The bicycle must always be checked by us. This means that parts can be replaced immediately – when necessary – and you can also safely go out on the bike the following days. If you do not immediately report a fall and/or damage, you always pay the purchase price of the part.
- In the event of theft, you pay the purchase price.
- If the bicycle is returned extremely dirty, we charge a cleaning fee of € 20.
- It is not allowed to tinker with the bicycles yourself, with the exception of adjusting the saddle height and replacing the pedals.
Booking and payment terms
To make a reservation, you make a down payment of 30% of the total amount and transfer it to our account ES08 0081 7021 7100 0121 4927. Mention your name in the comments box. No later than one month before departure you transfer the rest of the amount (including deposit) to the above account. For transfers from a bank account outside the European Union we must charge €18,- per transfer.
The agreement states the amount of the deposit. If there are no materials missing or damaged on the rental bike, you will receive the deposit directly back when returning the bike.
If you cancel up to 45 days before the arrival date, you will get back 80% of the total amount. If you cancel up to 7 days before the arrival date, you will get back 70% of the total amount. If you cancel later than 7 days before the arrival date, we will charge you the full amount. If you cannot travel to Girona because of COVID-19 (read: Spain has code orange or red) you’ll get a full refund.